Thursday, June 16, 2011

Me: By the Numbers

It's hard for me to believe that another year has already come and gone. I really looked forward to turning the Big 3-0, but I'm not so sure how I feel about this 31st year. I had built so much anticipation up about turning 30 and now it's over! The year before I turned 30 I worked really hard to get myself into shape and on my birthday I had never felt better. I felt like I could conquer the world! The day in itself is bitter sweet for me for reasons I won't share here, but there are a few people who know why and that day will always have a significant meaning to me and to them I'm sure. But over all, my 30th year was pretty great! We made a lot of wonderful memories that I will cherish always and I look forward to the memories that are yet to come.

In honor of my birthday I thought it would be fun to share the story of my life this far in numbers...

  • Current age: 31 (today!)
  • Places I've lived: 6
  • Years in public school: 11
  • Years homeschooled: 3
  • Years married: 11.6
  • Years we dated: 2
  • Children: 4
  • Children in Heaven: 3
  • Siblings: 2
  • Sibling in-laws: 4 (and 2 to be)
  • Grandparents: 3
  • Nieces and nephews: 6
  • Times in hospital: 4
  • Times in ER: too many!
  • Pets I've had: 11?
  • States I've visited or driven through: 13
  • Countries I've been in: 2
  • Cars I've owned: 5
  • Boyfriends I've had: 2
  • Boys I've kissed: 3
  • Years as a Stay-at-home-mom: 6ish
  • Hours of sleep I get/night: 7-8
  • Hours of sleep I've lost caring for babies: countless
  • Diapers I've changed: 19,000 +
  • Jobs I've had: 7
  • Scrapbooks I've made: 15
  • Credit cards I've paid off: 3
  • Times I've spraigned my ankle: 3
  • Years I've gone to church: 16
  • Years I've been a Christian: 15
  • Sports I've played: 1
  • Years I played: 7
  • Times I went bow hunting alone: 1 (in the rain)
  • Steelhead I've caught: 1
  • Vacations I've been on this year: 1
  • Best friends I've had: 3
  • Longest (and dearest) friendship I've had: 18 yrs (and going strong)
  • Blogs I write: 3
  • Times I've been to Disney World: 3
  • Train rides I've been on: 2
  • Pictures I've taken: who knows!
  • Special memories made with those I love: too many to count!

No comments: