Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Livin'

I can't believe how busy this summer has been! We literally had something going on every weekend in June and the weekdays seemed to be just as crazy! We celebrated 5 birthdays and Father's Day, I was the photographer at our cousin's wedding, we went camping with my parents, and we took a trip to Mackinac Island. We also went on picnics, spent a day at the spray park, went swimming in my parent's neighbor's pool, and took Sam to and from speech class every Tuesday through Friday!

I know that sounds like a lot, and it is, but we really have had a great summer so far. I have been watching my niece and nephew since the beginning of June and we have really enjoyed having them around. Sammy especially has loved having another boy to play with...finally! He is always surrounded by girls, girls, girls, but now he has a buddy, his best buddy of course!

Here are some pictures from our fun filled summer thus far:
Happy Birthday to Ariana (5) Sammy (6) and Alivia (9)
My precious babes at Dow Gardens
Exploring Mackinac Island with my sweetie
Me and my Love enjoying our time with each other on Mackinac Island
Just a few of the beautiful sites that Mackinac Island has to offer. I love this place!
So, there ya have it. This is how we've been spending our summer days. Of course we still have lots of fun things planned before our carefree days come to an end!!

No comments: