Friday, February 04, 2011

Errrrr....I am so frustrated with myself! I really wanted to keep up with my blog(s) this year, but I am finding that I don't have as much time to sit and write like I would like to. And, that any time I do actually have a few moments to sit and write my brain becomes mush. Before I know it weeks have passed and I feel guilty that I'm letting the memories slip away without recording them. I'm thinking that maybe I just need to change my writing style a bit...I really like how my friend, Hannah May, has been journaling about her pregnancy using a bullet list. I hope she doesn't mind if I copy her once again...she's my muse :)

So here goes...
  •  My husband was laid off work last week. 
  • We have really enjoyed having him home with us!
  • I was especially happy to have him home since we experienced the "storm of the century" this week. I didn't have to worry about him driving in it to get to work.
  • We filed our taxes this week...can't wait to see that check deposited into our bank account...
  • We already have it "spent" LOL!
  • I have been experiencing a little bit of 'cabin fever' lately so I went and got my hair cut (before the big storm hit.) It really did lift my spirits!
  • Oddly enough, despite the cabin fever, I was kind of excited about the thought of being snowed in with my family! 
  • Weird, I know!
  • After the snow quit falling, and the sun came out, we took the kids outside to play for a bit. Andy took them each for a ride on the snowmobile down to Grandma's house. 
 
  • They loved it! Even Sydney!
  • My parents asked to have all four kids over night tomorrow which means date night for us!
  • I have the best parents in the world!
  • Wow, this really is an easier way to type up my thoughts. 
  • I think I really like it!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

you're silly!

it's not like it's an original idea, goof! I saw someone else use bullet points and thought the same thing you did! :)

Love ya