Saturday, February 12, 2011

This Week...

This week we....
  •  Didn't do anything to overly exciting...
  • Made a homemade volcano for a school science project*
  • Spent an afternoon with our home school friends.
  • Took a trip to the mall. We ate lunch  and did a little bargain shopping. Found some cute shirts for the girls for $1.97 each! I love a good sale!
  • Bought a snowmobile trailer...
  • Then the snowmobile started having issues!
  • Celebrated my niece Adalyn's 3rd birthday. She loves dogs so I sewed her a little puppy in her favorite color, purple. She loved it! It made me feel so good to see how excited she was when she opened it!
  • Andy left us for two nights to go on an ice fishing trip with the Bovee cousins. He's having a good time, but we miss him.
  • Rearranged the living room...absentee husband will be surprised when he gets home...or then again, maybe not.
  • I am working on some top secret plans for the kids and I for next weekend while Andy is off on another fishing trip! Bye bye winter blues :)
* You can check out our volcano project here at our home school blog, Journey Through Learning.

    1 comment:

    Hannah said...

    sounds like a fun week!

    love ya