I'd like to introduce you to the newest addition of our family...baby Henry.
Of course, he's not really ours but we love him just the same. He's the little guy that I have been watching for the past few weeks. I wasn't sure how well it would go with a 3 month old, a 1 1/2 year old and trying to homeschool my other 3 kids, but so far so good. In fact, these last few weeks have been about the most stress free we've had in awhile, if you can believe that!
He is absolutely adorable! Sydney loves him to pieces. In fact, she is quite the little mother to him. For as rough and tumble as she normally is, she is very gentle and careful around him! And all I have to say to that is...PHEW! I wasn't sure how she'd be with him, but she doesn't seem to be jealous at all...well not much anyway. I have been getting a few extra cuddles, but I don't mind!
The other kids are just as great with him. Makes me think I could definitely handle having 5 kids of my own...NOT that I'm going to, just that I could do it. Annabelle and Alivia are such big helpers. They talk to him, hold him, and try to comfort him. They also help with Sydney when I am taking care of Henry.
I love having him here too! I get all the pleasure of having a baby around without all the sacrifice! He is so sweet and tiny (well, compared to Sydney anyway). And my, oh my, is he ever a good baby. He hardly cries, he eats every 4-5 hours, and is just as happy to be held as he is to be hanging out in his swing. What more could I ask for?? I'm so thankful that this is working out...and I hope that he will be part of our family for a long time!
2 comments:
what a super cute little guy!
nice to meet you Henry!
He's really cute!!
Post a Comment