Okay, well, not really...
but I am mad at myself for not taking at least one picture. I was not feeling so well that day and neither was she so unfortunately the camera never came out of the bag. The worst part is, Andy was home this year (he's usually in the UP hunting) and we never took a family picture. It's just not right! Oh well...Christmas is almost here and I will end up with so many pictures my eyeballs might burst.
Okay...I'm exaggerating again....or am I??
----------
Despite being sick, I did manage to get up at 2:30 in the morning on Black Friday to go shopping. That's right...I'm a die hard....and proud of it! I was able to get everything I wanted...and then some. My Christmas shopping is nearly finished!
In other news...I did get the Christmas tree up last week, but it sat bare for three days because being sick just drains so much of my energy. Now it's done though and it looks great (if I do say so myself).
And the stockings are hung on the
And of course I hung my favorite ornament near the top of the tree where it has hung for the last 10 years. My MIL gave it to us as a wedding gift 10 years ago....but more on that later.
Our house is ready for the Christmas season and so are we. It is going to be a busy month, but a joyful one too! Tomorrow starts the month of festivities with our churches Annual Ladies Christmas Tea which my mom and I are hosting a table for the second time. I am really looking forward to a fun filled evening with good food and good fellowship.I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and family and I hope that this next holiday finds you filled with lots of Christmas cheer!
1 comment:
No pictures? I'm disappointed. :)
Your tree looks great! I haven't gotten the gumption up to take down my fall decorations and put up the Christmas ones yet. Although I am going to Bronners on Friday to pick up some great trimmings for the tree! :)
Post a Comment