Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Success...

Once again our church put on a wonderful and successful Christmas Tea for the ladies. It was a packed house for sure! All the hostesses were so creative in decorating their tables and they all turned out so beautiful. There was an amazing speaker who touched our hearts and brought tears to our eyes. And of course there was a delicious meal and plenty of coffee and tea.

Here are just a few of the tables that caught my eye.
Mom and I enjoyed hosting a table so much last year that we decided we just had to do it again. We used her beautiful china that she inherited from her late mother. I think it meant a lot to her to be able to use it for such a special event. The pattern is silver and blue so we took that theme and ran with it. I think it turned out wonderful!

Here is the finished product and our group of special guests.This year we also had some very special and very little (well, not so little) guests. My cousin-in-law, Ramey, brought her daughter, Delilah, to keep Sydney company. The two of them were so cute and adorable. Definitely the main attraction at our table! We all had a wonderful time and I am so glad that mom and I were able to host a table together again. I can definitely see this becoming a holiday tradition.... I'm already brainstorming for next year!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Looks beautiful!
Our church does this too!