Thursday, September 10, 2009

Where Have I Been???

Okay, okay...I know it's been way to long since I last posted. It has just been kind of crazy around here this last few weeks with end of summer activities and getting the kids ready for school. I have a lot to catch up on but I'm not going to share it all in one post so make sure to tune in everyday to see all the exciting things that have been going around here.
---
Lately I've just had this need to clean up and clear out...to simply our lives a bit. It always amazes me how much stuff a family can collect and how quickly a house can become cluttered and chaotic. So, I set to work and went through the many, many tubs of outgrown clothes, and emptied the kitchen cupboards of appliances I had to have but never use. The basement was full of things that were just taking up space and collecting dust. The kids also had a few things they were willing and able to part with.

What did I do with all this stuff you wonder...well, I had a yard sale of course. I decided I might do well if I had it during Labor Day weekend. Much to my surprise, Thursday was my best day, but over all I think it was a success. I was even able to purchase something that I have been wanting for a very, very long time...but you'll have to come back to find out what that is.

I know...such a tease.

Sunday we had the Cameron Family reunion. The kids always have so much fun. They play games and get great prizes. Here are a few pictures from the fun day.

The gang posing for mommy...such a cute looking group!Mommy and SydneySack races...Annabelle was very fast but the big kids kept getting in her way. Daddy and Sydney...she sure loves her daddy...got him wrapped right around her teeny baby finger!
---
Don't forget to come back tomorrow to find out what my big purchase was!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

yay...I can't wait to find out!!!

wink wink!

Anonymous said...

ewww....what could it be??

ellie said...

a yard sale AND a reunion?! No wonder you didn't blog! lol

Melody said...

Missed you! Your reunion looks like it was so much fun! Darling pics of the kids...and mommy and daddy!