We had a great time visiting, catching up and comparing baby milestones. Delilah is almost 6 weeks younger than Sydney so it is fun to see the differences in them. Sydney can almost sit by herself, but Delilah is not quite there. Delilah can already roll over, but Sydney hasn't figured it out just yet. They are pretty close to the same size, but Sydney is definitely chubbier! And both girls were all smiles checking each other out!
Of course, since I had my new camera I just HAD to take lots of pictures of these two cutie pies. Here are a few of my favorites...
Side by side...two pretty blue eyed babies.
Ohhh...what's this??...i think I want to stick my finger in it.
And here are all our beautiful girls.
Annabelle can't wait until she is old enough to babysit.
Hmmm.....that should be interesting...LOL!
Annabelle can't wait until she is old enough to babysit.
Hmmm.....that should be interesting...LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment