Friday, June 19, 2009

A Wonderful Surprise

All week I have been waiting for a very special birthday package to come in the mail from my dear sweet friend Hannah May. I was so excited today when I saw the yellow envelope with my name on it! I ripped it open and found a little box wrapped in a cute orange bow. Tears filled my eyes when I saw what was inside that little box. This beautiful necklace. Each charm has one of my children's names on it along with their birthstone. Ironically just a few weeks ago I had been drooling over a necklace just like this on eBay and hoping that maybe someday I could get one. Of course, I never mentioned this to Hannah! Now if that isn't a best friends intuition than I don't know what is :)

Hannah, I absolutely love it and I will think of you every time I put it on. Thank you so much from the very bottom of my heart. I love you!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Love you SIS!
I'm so excited that you love this so much!

HUGS!

Kim said...

What a kewl gift from a kewl friend!!!! Kim