Monday, June 22, 2009

Sydney's Baby Book

I hope I haven't disappointed to many of you for NOT participating in "Not Me" Monday today...I really was just NOT up for it...really. I promise to catch up with that next week...I'm sure by then I will definitely have some things to NOT confess!

We had a very busy week with VBS, more birthday parties, the kids singing in the choir for their daddy and of course Father's Day activities. It was a good week but now it's catching up with me. Surprisingly though with all that I was able to work on Sydney's scrapbook album. I am soooo enjoying it too! I knew I missed scrapbooking these last few months, but I didn't realize just how much I missed it until I started her book. If I had the time I think I could do it as a full time job. I love it that much! And as much as I love scrapbooking, I knew I was tired today when I didn't feel like doing it! But since it doesn't take much effort to post I thought I could at least do that much!I hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I enjoy making them...and sharing them.

4 comments:

Melody said...

Girl! You are so dang talented and creative! It's beautiful!

Jami said...

Good for you, getting back into what you love. It is like therapy, isn't it? I keep hoping to get inspired to work on my scrapbooks again!
Keep up the great work. You do beautiful work!

Hannah said...

beautiful pages, Jenn!

Anonymous said...

great pages Jenn!! I love seeing your LOs!! Blessings and hugs!!