Monday, May 18, 2009

"Not Me" Monday....#3

Guess what day it is? "Not Me" Monday!!

Of course, I did NOT forget all about it until I logged on this afternoon...especially since I had NOT been thinking about it all week!

So let's see...what else did I NOT do this week...

I did NOT lock my keys in the car in my rush to get to the doctors office in time...that would just be dumb!

I did NOT run back into the house praying out loud all the way that we had a spare key...I did NOT need to do that, I knew we had one...somewhere!

I did NOT spend 30 minutes putting my new scrapbook paper organizer together, only to realize that I had put it together all wrong...that would be silly since I really DID read the directions!!

I did NOT spend hours sitting in front of the computer sprucing up my blog and stalking other people's blogs...I'm sure I had better things to do with my time.

I certainly did NOT let my kids eat Superman ice cream in the living room when their daddy was gone...but if I WERE to do that I'd at least make them sit on a blanket so it wouldn't get on the carpet!

And there is NO way that I would threaten to call a "mean babysitter" to watch Sammy while we went to a birthday party in order to get him to clean his room...I surely would NOT do that...NEVER EVER!

But, if I had done that, it worked wonders...he cleaned his room in record time and he was so proud of himself!!

And last, but NOT least, I did NOT get all gitty inside when I saved a ton of money on my groceries this week! I am NOT a coupon clipper...no way...NOT ME!!!!!!!

So...there you have it...this is just a few of things that I did NOT do this week...how about you?
Leave me a message and confess some things that you NOT done...it really is very therapeutic. And while you're at it, don't forget to stop by MckMama's blog and see what others have NOT been doing!!

4 comments:

Lisa Noel said...

hey stopping by from mckmama's love your NMMs

Lisa said...

I'm DYING to know who the mean babysitter might be!! LOL

Jami said...

I did NOT eat 3 peanut butter cookies today!

I did NOT walk across my newly mopped floor and leave muddy footrpints!

Oh, no I diint!!

Hannah said...

I did NOT make bread.
I did NOT plant flowers.
I did NOT weed out an old flower bed.
I did NOT hang my laundry on the line.
I did NOT ride along with Dustin to the bank just so I could get ice cream!