I just want to say congratulations to our cousins, Alex and Raemy Cameron. They welcomed their baby girl into the world last Friday, May 15, 2009. Her name is Delilah Aloise and she was 9.6 lbs and 21 inches long! She has a head full of hair and looks very much like her mama. We are so happy for both of them. I was so excited when Raemy told me they were expecting their first baby just weeks after Sydney was due. Alex and Andy were best friends growing up and I am just sure Sydney and Delilah will be too!
Delilah Aloise Cameron
The proud new parents and their baby girl
Mommy and Delilah
Two happy mommies and their precious baby dolls!
Congrats again...we love you guys so much and we are so truly happy for you!!!
Congrats again...we love you guys so much and we are so truly happy for you!!!
2 comments:
YAY!!!!! Tell them both I said congrats!!!!!
oh! look at those two precious little girls!
Alex has "proud daddy" all over his face!
congratulations!
Post a Comment