Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to my BFF!!

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my dearest and bestest friend Hannah May! No matter how many miles separate us we will always be close in our hearts. I sure am blessed to have such a wonderful friend for now and always. I love you girl. Hope your day is as special as you are!!!
We were so excited that you were able to visit us on Thursday. We had a great time. Sydney loved having you hold her. She sure loves her Aunt Hannah and definitely can't wait to visit you some time this summer.
Have a great day and be on the look out for your present in the mail box! Love you!!!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday to me!!!
I had an awesome birthday "week"!
It was wonderful seeing you, and Sydney! She is so beautiful, and getting so big already!
I love you girl....thanks for making my b-day so special!