Monday, June 01, 2009

"Not Me" Monday 4&5

It's time once again for "Not Me" Monday. Were you disappointed that I did not post last week? Did it just ruin your whole day? Well, don't worry, I am going to combine the last two weeks of things that I did NOT do into one amazing post! So buckle up and hold on tight...here we go!

I definitely did NOT seriously consider posting "Not Me" Monday last week, but decided since it was a holiday that I could skip it...or maybe it was that I was just being lazy...no, NOT ME!

I did NOT come up with a brilliant gift idea for my hubbies birthday and I was definitely NOT so excited about it.

Of course, true to his character he tried his best to guess what it was. I was NOT thrilled when he thought he had it figured out but really he had no idea. And I did NOT act as if he guessed it just to get him to quit guessing.

And I surely did NOT blow the surprise by giving him one silly clue. I should know better because he can and will always guess what he is getting no matter what I say...or do NOT say.

I was NOT even a bit disappointed when he finally did guess it, and there is NO way that I would cry over it...uh uh...no way...NOT ME!!!BTW...we (me, my parents and his parents) got him a new grill. Our old one had pretty much cooked it's last burger. He was so excited and he loves it. We've had burgers, brats and steaks so far. He was upset when I decided to make spaghetti one night because he couldn't cook it on the grill!

I was NOT totally thrilled that we finally had a beautiful day we could be outside without worrying about being blown away. And since it was so nice out I did NOT pack up a picnic lunch and haul my many wild well behaved children to the park for a fun filled day.
I did NOT convince my wonderful husband to spend the day going to yard sales with our many wild well behaved children in tow. And I would NOT tell you that he actually enjoyed it! I would NOT say or do that!
I also did NOT convince him to drive us all up to see my parents at the campground to spend the day with them...and hit up even more yard sales. I would NOT make my dear sweet husband spend his entire weekend chauffeuring me around...Nope...NOT Me!
I did NOT take my many wild well behaved children to the zoo and I definitely did NOT tell them that I was taking them to visit their cousins...hehehe...I would NOT say such a thing to my monkeys children. NOT ME!

We did NOT enjoy ourselves immensely and we did NOT talk about it all the way home or make plans to go back again this summer.
I did NOT get to spend some much needed quality time with my BFF and I was NOT sad that the time past much to quickly. I surely did NOT love having her visit us and I am pretty sure she did NOT enjoy holding Sydney while we chatted.I did NOT get out my camera and start snapping pictures of my many wild ADORABLE children again. I do NOT love taking pictures of them at all...NO way...NOT ME!And I surely do NOT have over 200 pictures of Sydney all ready in her short two months of life...that would be outrageous!

Now before I go I have a few other things to confess that I did surely NOT do in these last two weeks...

I did NOT sing lullabies while rocking Sydney to sleep, and I was definitely NOT off key at any time.

I did NOT finally vacuum the living in well over two weeks...that would just be wrong.

I did NOT make my kids stay outside because they were driving me crazy in need of fresh air, and I did NOT tell them they could only come in if it was an emergency. Who would do that? NOT ME!

I did NOT just about knock myself out by hitting my head when I jumped in the van because Sydney's monitor was going off while I was at yet another yard sale...

And there is NO way that I played it cool and pretended as if nothing had happened even though I was seeing stars...if you are reading this Jenn D. please pretend as if you did NOT see it either :(

and last but NOT least, I did NOT let the laundry pile up until we were on the verge of either having to wear dirty clothes or go naked...

Nope...NOT ME!

Okay...I guess that's all for now...I do NOT want to scare you all off! But, how about you? What have you NOT done this week (or last)? Whatever it was (or NOT) be sure to stop by MckMama's blog and see what others have NOT been up to.

3 comments:

LucieP said...

oh your post is hilarious!!!!
Sounds like hubs was paying you back for the wonderful present!!
If we lost our grill, my man would surely pout until a replacement was made! We use it 4/7 nights a week!!!
Happy Not Me! Your children are beautiful!!

mykidsmomx4 said...

Love your Not Me's! Thanks for sharing. The kids really are adorable!

Enjoy your Not Me Monday!

Hannah said...

i do NOT love all your pictures this week!!!