Friday, April 03, 2009

YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!
Okay...if you can't tell...I'm just a little bit excited!! I had my last doctors appointment today!!! The doctor said everything looked good and that if I wanted to he would set up an induction for tomorrow...HA.... "if I wanted to" pul-leaze!! He didn't have to ask me twice...LOL! So, we have to be to Labor and Delivery at 8:00 a.m. Saturday morning. I am beyond ecstatic! I could barely contain myself while still in the doctors office...I just wanted to jump up and down like a little kid!

Anyways...a few details from today...the doctor measured my belly and said I was measuring almost 41 weeks...eek...I'm only 39 and 2 today. The baby is measuring about 8lbs 7oz...eek-eek! The best news of all though is that her ovarian cyst appears to be measuring less than 2 cm...it was at least 3cm at the last check....IT'S SHRINKING...PRAISE GOD!!! The power of prayer is amazing! I hope this means that it will continue to shrink on it's own and they will not have to do anything after she is born.

I just wanted to thank all of you again for your thoughts and prayers through this entire process. This pregnancy has been completely different than my other three and it has been a roller coaster of emotions for me. But, through it all I had your love, support and encouragement and I am so grateful for all of you! I love you all so much! I ask that you continue to pray that everything goes smoothly tomorrow and that baby and I have a safe and speedy delivery.
I hope that you will all be able to stop by to welcome our newest addition.

P.S. We will have our computer with us so keep watching for updates through out the day.

7 comments:

Callie said...

HUGS to you! I can hear your excitement in this post. I'll be looking for updates throughout the day. I hope that everything goes smoothly! I'll say a little prayer for you guys in the morning! So exciting!!

Shoemaker Family said...

ooooo...yay...yay...can't wait to see your new little girl! I will be praying you through tomorrow!!

Lisa said...

Great news! You will all be in my prayers tomorrow and can't wait to see pics of the new little Miss!

Jami said...

I will most certainly be praying for you and checking the blog to see your new little girl. Oh, such a happy day tomorrow will be!!

Unknown said...

i just told katie- and she said- 'she just couldn't wait til tuesday could she?' (for those of you who don't know that's katie's b-day), but she's still really excited for you guys!!! as am i!!!!! i'll probably have to pop in and peek at her- love you!!!!

Kim said...

I told you I wouldn't see you on sunday, we will be praying you guys tomorrow Kim and Dave

Chrissy's Creations said...

Ohh I'm so excited for you !!! I'll be sending out extra prayers for you and the baby tomorrow. I'll be on the look out for updates. Side note ... tomorrow the 4th is my birthday and I can tell you it's a GREAT day to be born. :-)