Saturday, April 04, 2009

First Update...

Hi all...we are at the hospital right now. We arrived here close to 8 am and got all checked in and hooked up. Of course I had to answer 101 questions, then they put in the IV and started the pitocin. The contractions didn't start out to bad, but they are definetely getting stronger now. Andy really enjoys watching the monitor and telling me when I'm having a contraction. I just don't know what I'd do without him.

7 comments:

Jami said...

Steve did the SAME thing to me! Hang in there, girl...it won't be long and you'll be holding her in your arms!! Go cervix go! :)

Chrissy's Creations said...

:-) I think they all do that ... as if we don't know we are in the middle of a contraction. I'll be praying for you all today.

Callie said...

Yeah! So excited... can't wait to hear more!

Unknown said...

any more news??????

Shoemaker Family said...

Praying for baby Sydney!

Jami said...

Also praying for baby Sydney! Sending our love too!

Diane Davies said...

Congrats!! I'm sure you've had the baby by now. : )