Friday, March 27, 2009

Progress...FINALLY

Today was a very good appointment...one of the most exciting ones so far! The doctor decided to strip my membranes so now I am 2cm dilated and 70 percent effaced. Quite the progress from yesterday. After my appointment I went to the mall with Haley and her kids (I had Sammy and Kierra too) and we ate lunch then walked, and walked. Not much was going on, but Andy and I are on our way back there in a little bit. We're gonna try the "Taco Bell" trick to just for good measure. I am feeling a lot of pressure and cramping this evening, but not much for contractions just yet...but they could start up at any time.

Thank you everyone for all your thoughts and prayers. We are almost there!! Hope you all will come visit us and our sweet little baby at the hospital...we love visitors!
See you all soon...hopefully!

1 comment:

Chrissy's Creations said...

The Taco Bell trick! LOL We tried that one too since we were 6 days over due ... It didn't work, bummmer. :-) 4 days later we were induced.