Wednesday, March 25, 2009

38 Weeks Down...2 To Go!!
Well, I've made it to 38 weeks! With all that has been going on I am actually really surprised that I'm still pregnant...but then again, I'm not really surprised at all since technically I do have 2 more weeks to go! I have been having a lot of contractions and pressure {down "there"} but nothing that says.."it's TIME." I am trying so extremely hard to be patient because I know that God already has the perfect day picked out, but I can't help but hope that every time the contractions start, that it will be soon. I have another doctors appointment coming up this Friday. The doctor is going to check me again to see if I've made any progress since last Friday and I will get another peek at baby via ultrasound. If I have made any progress, we may discuss an induction date, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Either way, I have 2 weeks or less to go. It seems like for-ev-er at the moment, but I know from experience just how much can happen in 2 weeks...especially when it comes to children!
----------------------------------------------------------------
I almost forgot to post a picture of the beautiful flowers that my dear sweet husband sent me yesterday..."just because."Aren't they so pretty!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

My goodness Jen, it's time for that little Miss to arrive by the looks of you! How big were your other babies?

Hannah said...

only two weeks.....I can wait two weeks....(much easier than you can I'm sure) but, that's so close...

Chrissy's Creations said...

Two more weeks, wow! How exciting. BTW, your pregnant photos are adorable.

Melody said...

I can't believe you only have two weeks to go! It's flown by! Although you're probably ready to be done, huh? LOL! I love your flowers...they're gorgeous! Good job hubby!