Today's Update
Well, not much to report today after my doctor's appointment. My blood pressure is still very good and baby's heart beat sounds great. We didn't really discuss anything about the baby's cyst or what they want to do as far as inducing early, but I didn't see the doctor today, only the nurse practitioner, so I'm thinking maybe that is why?!?! I was really hoping for a little more information than than but she just had me set up an ultrasound appointment for next Friday. I will get to see the doctor then so hopefully we will get some sort of plan in place. I also had to start my non stress tests today. Everything looked good and they checked me to see if I was dilated since I had a few contractions...but apparently they aren't doing anything but annoying me because I've made no progress. Which really, I suppose, is a good thing at this time. The only bad thing is from here on out I have to go twice a week for the non stress tests. So lucky me, I get to go to Midland next week 3 different times for this little darling of mine!
Well, not much to report today after my doctor's appointment. My blood pressure is still very good and baby's heart beat sounds great. We didn't really discuss anything about the baby's cyst or what they want to do as far as inducing early, but I didn't see the doctor today, only the nurse practitioner, so I'm thinking maybe that is why?!?! I was really hoping for a little more information than than but she just had me set up an ultrasound appointment for next Friday. I will get to see the doctor then so hopefully we will get some sort of plan in place. I also had to start my non stress tests today. Everything looked good and they checked me to see if I was dilated since I had a few contractions...but apparently they aren't doing anything but annoying me because I've made no progress. Which really, I suppose, is a good thing at this time. The only bad thing is from here on out I have to go twice a week for the non stress tests. So lucky me, I get to go to Midland next week 3 different times for this little darling of mine!
1 comment:
Awe. If I were you I would call and set up an appointment JUST for conversation and information. To put your mind at rest.
Post a Comment