Wednesday, February 25, 2009

34 Week Photo Session
I had so much fun last time with my self photo session that I decided to give it another whirl this week. I am 34 weeks today and I finally feel like we are in the home stretch. It kind of saddens me that I didn't take as many pictures of my pregnant self (hardly any at all) with my other kids, but I guess knowing that this is my last chance I want to make sure I document it as much as possible. And it really is the only time that I appreciate my body being a little "round"....of course, "little" isn't the best description, but you get the point :)

~~Here are the pictures from today~~

Here is the infamous side view...I'm pretty sure I'm still growing...yikes!Here are my more "creative" pictures...so much fun although it would be a lot easier if there were two of me :)I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so be sure to watch for my update...thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Jami said...

You look beautiful!! I'm glad you took the time to take the photos. I have exactly 2 pictures of me while I was pregnant. One for each kid!! Enjoy it while you can.

Chrissy's Creations said...

Those are great! What a beautiful mommy glow you have.