Our 2008 Christmas Letter
Here's the rest of the story....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are family and you don't want to spoil the surprise...don't read any farther...
you will get your letters tomorrow!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Here's the rest of the story....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are family and you don't want to spoil the surprise...don't read any farther...
you will get your letters tomorrow!!
Merry “Tismas” everybody, it’s Sammy here. Since I’m 3 now, mommy said I could write the Christmas letter this year. She also said this year went by really fast, but I don’t know about all that. I’m to busy playing and eating. Those are my two favorite things to do by the way…especially the eating!
In January, Annabelle turned 7 and she had all her girl friends over for a big Hannah Montana party. Daddy let me hang out with him so I didn’t have to play with all those girls. Annabelle sure had a lot of fun though and got lots of neat presents…I like presents!
Most of February was not a lot of fun. Everybody in our house got really sick. We all had to go to the doctors and get medicine…yuck! But it did make us feel better so I guess it was okay. We did have something pretty neat happen though…Aunt Haley had another baby girl named Adalyn Mae. Mommy took me to the hospital so we could meet her. She was so tiny and cute and she looked a lot like her big sister, Ariana…but much quieter!
In March Grandma and Grandpa Bovee and Mommy took Daddy to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota. I’m not really sure how far away that is, but I know they were gone for a long time. They said that they just wanted to make sure Daddy was as healthy as could be. We stayed with Grandma Jill and Grandpa Lenn. We had a lot of fun there, but we sure did miss our mom and dad. They had to miss Easter too, but the Easter Bunny made a special trip to grandma and grandpa’s so we could still have our baskets! The doctors said that Daddy looked good so we were all happy to hear that.
In April Grandma Teresa had us all over to her house to celebrate Easter since they had to miss it the first time. She even had a special Easter egg hunt for us which was a lot of fun especially since the eggs were filled with candy. You just can’t have to much candy! Also, Annabelle got this really neat paper saying that she was an “Absolutely Incredible Kid.” She got to go to a pancake breakfast with mom and dad where she got her special paper. I like pancakes!
May was pretty exciting, especially for mommy. Aunt Haley showed her how to cut up paper that would save her lots and lots of money. I think she calls them “toupons.” She has this big book filled with them and daddy just laughs at her when she tells him about all the money she saved. Grandma Teresa and Grandma Cameron took mommy and the girls to Chicago to see the American Girl Place. Aunt Haley and her girls went too. They just went to see a bunch of dolls so Grandma and Grandpa Myers took me camping with them. I bet I had more fun then the girls did, even though they did get to ride on a big train. They both came home with brand new dolls and a ton of doll clothes. For some reason they didn’t want to share with me…not that I wanted to play with dolls or anything. Daddy turned 30 yrs. old this year. That’s really, really old! Mom had a big surprise party for him too, and he sure was surprised!! The party was a lot of fun! There were balloons, lots of yummy food, and cake. I like cake!
June is the “Birthday Month!” Mommy turned 28, which isn’t as old as daddy, and I turned three. Alivia had her 6th birthday and Ariana turned two. Me and Alivia had a big birthday party at our house. Mommy finally bought us a piƱata this year!! We tried and tried to break it open, but I think it was made of wood or something. Daddy ended up just ripping it open so we could get our candy. I like candy!
For the 4th of July, mom and dad took us camping. We stayed at Goose Lake which is really close to Lake City. We got up there kind of late and had to drive all around to find a spot. We finally found the last one and mom and dad got the tent up just before dark. We had a lot of fun that weekend. The only thing I didn’t like were the fireworks…they are just way to loud for my little ears. My grandma and grandpa Myers went out to Massachusetts to see this boat called the Mayflower. Grandma said her grandpa rode on that boat a long time ago. We sure missed them while they were gone, but they brought us back presents so that was okay.
We got some really exciting news in August. Mommy found out she was going to have another baby!! They waited awhile before they told us, but when they did we sure were excited. I said I wanted a “boy” sister, Alivia wanted a brother, and Annabelle said she wanted mommy to have triplets. I don’t know why, but mommy didn’t like that idea at all.
September was a pretty busy month for us all. Mommy got a new babysitting job and we started school…even me! I am going to pre-school now and I get to ride the bus. I love riding the bus! Annabelle is in 2nd grade and Alivia is in 1st grade. I think they like school except for the homework part. I try to help them with that, but they say I’m just in the way.
In October daddy got his first deer of the year. He was pretty excited to have some fresh venison. I like venison! Mom said she is happy to have some venison to fill the freezer…I’m happy to have it to fill my belly.
November was Thanksgiving which means food! We went to Grandma Cameron’s house this year. I love playing at her house. Then that night we got to have a sleep over at Grandma Teresa’s because mommy was getting up early to go shopping with Aunt Haley. I would much rather play at grandma’s! She baked cookies and let us decorate them…then we got to eat them. I love cookies!
Now, it’s December and almost “Tismas” I can hardly wait for Santa to come to our house. Mommy put up the tree and it’s so pretty. I really want to play with all the sparkly ornaments but mom won’t let me…at least not when she’s looking. I think I’ve been a good boy this year and I guess my sister’s have been pretty good too. We hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We love you all very much!
Love,
Sammy, Annabelle, and Alivia
(mom, dad, and soon to be baby sister too)
Sammy, Annabelle, and Alivia
(mom, dad, and soon to be baby sister too)
2 comments:
LOVE IT!! I COULDN'T RESIST READING IT EARLY- BESIDES IF JESSE GETS THE MAIL IT'S HARD TO SAY WHEN I MIGHT ACTUALLY REALIZE WE GOT IT :)
I love these letters. They are so cute!!! I should start doing these letters too. So fun!!
Post a Comment