A Snow Tubing Birthday Party
Despite the frigid weather yesterday, we braved the cold and headed to Snow Snake to go tubing. The kids' cousin, Halle, turned 5 and she wanted to celebrated it on the tubing hills!
The kids had a blast...and so did Andy! I, on the other hand, was not so brave and decided to hang out in the warmth of the van. I was the "photographer" though, so every once in awhile I'd jump out of the van for a few moments, snap some pictures, and run back to the van...
Okay-okay...I only went out one time, but it's better than none. Man was it cold!!! The wind was terrible and I was afraid I'd get blown away!
After they were done tubing we headed inside to warm up. Of course it was the adults who tired out first...I think the kids could have done it all night. Once inside, we enjoyed some hot chocolate and some big ol' soft pretzels.
Then we visited for awhile and Halle opened her gifts. She really liked the puppy that we got her!
Before we left the girls all gathered round for a big group hug. What a great birthday party!
We almost didn't go because of the weather, but I sure am glad that we did. We would really like to take the kids back sometime...when its' not so freezing cold that is!
The kids had a blast...and so did Andy! I, on the other hand, was not so brave and decided to hang out in the warmth of the van. I was the "photographer" though, so every once in awhile I'd jump out of the van for a few moments, snap some pictures, and run back to the van...
Okay-okay...I only went out one time, but it's better than none. Man was it cold!!! The wind was terrible and I was afraid I'd get blown away!
After they were done tubing we headed inside to warm up. Of course it was the adults who tired out first...I think the kids could have done it all night. Once inside, we enjoyed some hot chocolate and some big ol' soft pretzels.
Then we visited for awhile and Halle opened her gifts. She really liked the puppy that we got her!
Before we left the girls all gathered round for a big group hug. What a great birthday party!
We almost didn't go because of the weather, but I sure am glad that we did. We would really like to take the kids back sometime...when its' not so freezing cold that is!
1 comment:
Great pics and great letter from "Sammy" too! Merry Christmas Jenn!
Post a Comment