Here She Is....
Here are the pictures from our ultrasound yesterday. The first one is a regular side view and she is face up with her head on the left side (for those who might be a little confused..LOL). And no, she is not blowing bubbles, that is her hand above her face, like she is covering her eyes.
This next one is a 3-d view of her face. I think she looks a lot like Alivia did when she was a baby. She has her little nose and lips. It just amazes me that we are able to get such a wonderful "preview" of our little baby girl.
And this last one is the one that confirms she is a girl...LOL. The doctor said he thought she was a girl, but wouldn't be surprised if she was a boy, but most likely a girl....whatever that means...eek! I am going with girl though since that looks nothing like Sammy's ultrasound picture of his "parts."
Here are a few pictures from the Christmas Tea.
I took these after we finished decorating our table Monday night.
This is our snowman themed table. I think it turned out pretty good for our first year.
We want to host a table again next year since we had so much fun!!
This is Ellen Quick's table and it was my very favorite!! Most of you don't know this about me, but I loved and collected Coca-Cola memorabilia as a teenager. I still have all of my stuff although it's packed away at the moment. I just thought this table was so cute and if I wasn't hosting a table I would've wanted to sit at this table :)
I'm still kicking myself for not taking pictures lastnight of all our guests!
Guess I'll have to get them next time.
Here are the pictures from our ultrasound yesterday. The first one is a regular side view and she is face up with her head on the left side (for those who might be a little confused..LOL). And no, she is not blowing bubbles, that is her hand above her face, like she is covering her eyes.
This next one is a 3-d view of her face. I think she looks a lot like Alivia did when she was a baby. She has her little nose and lips. It just amazes me that we are able to get such a wonderful "preview" of our little baby girl.
And this last one is the one that confirms she is a girl...LOL. The doctor said he thought she was a girl, but wouldn't be surprised if she was a boy, but most likely a girl....whatever that means...eek! I am going with girl though since that looks nothing like Sammy's ultrasound picture of his "parts."
Here are a few pictures from the Christmas Tea.I took these after we finished decorating our table Monday night.
This is our snowman themed table. I think it turned out pretty good for our first year.We want to host a table again next year since we had so much fun!!
This is Ellen Quick's table and it was my very favorite!! Most of you don't know this about me, but I loved and collected Coca-Cola memorabilia as a teenager. I still have all of my stuff although it's packed away at the moment. I just thought this table was so cute and if I wasn't hosting a table I would've wanted to sit at this table :)I'm still kicking myself for not taking pictures lastnight of all our guests!
Guess I'll have to get them next time.
6 comments:
She's a beauty...thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures! I loved your table too. I'm a Coke fan too! I have a Coke bottle AM radio my dad bought me as a teen. It still works!
Congrats! Love the ultrasound pictures... they're so much fun to scrap too!
oh, i just love your table! How cute!
I remember the Coke thing....I can't believe that you still have all of your stuff! Wouldn't it be fun to do a cocacola christmas tree?!!!?
;)
The baby pictures are just beautiful!
i usually check your blog everyday- but i skip a couple days and look what happens- you tell what you are having :) congrats. and i also remember the Coke collection ;)
i usually check your blog everyday- but i skip a couple days and look what happens- you tell what you are having :) congrats. and i also remember the Coke collection ;)
Oh, I love that baby already! I can't wait! Love you, Love you, Love you!
Post a Comment