Happy 9th Anniversary to us!!!!
Don't we make such a cute couple?? I think so ;) I can't believe that we have been married for 9 years already. We met when I was 17 and Andy was 19. I wouldn't say it was 'love at first sight' though. The first time I met him I thought he was such a show off. But then a few months later, his cousin, Stephanie, asked me if I wanted to go out with him. I decided I had nothing better to do so why not...LOL! Our first date was January 6, 1998 and we were pretty much inseparable after that! I don't think either one of us expected to fall in love, but apparently it was meant to be. Then on September 20, 1998, after dating for 8 months, he asked me to marry him....then he chickened out...then he asked me agian and of course I said yes! I just knew in my heart he was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with and as hard as he fought it, he felt the same way about me. After 15 months of planning, the day had finally arrived...December 4th, 1999. We were both so nervous standing up there on the alter in front of our loved ones proclaiming our love before God. It seems such a blur now, but it was one of the best days of our lives. I never thought I could love Andy more than I did on that day, but with each passing year, my love grows deeper and stronger. I am so grateful that God lead us to each other. We have our share of hard times, but we have built an amazing life together and I look forward to spending the rest life with him by my side.I love you sweetie...now and forever!

4 comments:
You were a beautiful bride Jen and marriage is truly a wonderful thing when it works as God intended, huh? Congrats to you both and many more!
You were beautiful Jenn, and of course you still are! With three beautiful children and a child on the way...who knew so much could happen in just nine years!!! Life sure has changed since then....wouldn't change it for the world, huh!
Love ya, and congratulations!
sis.
Congrats!!! :) :)
Check out my blog, I left you an award.
if i remeber right one the first times you and andy met he wanted you take your socks off- and you thought he was nuts! but i think you did it anyway :)
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment