Monday, November 10, 2008

3 weeks and counting....
No, I'm not counting down the days till the baby gets here, although I'd be thrilled if it really were that close and we'd be getting new spring flowers instead of cold wet snow. Okay...this is Michigan... so we will probably still be getting cold wet snow, but a girl can dream right?

Anyway...my second ultra sound was finally scheduled today for December 2nd!! I can hardly wait to see my lil bean. I was really hoping to have it done before Thanksgiving, but this will be two days before our 9th anniversary, so I guess that makes a nice little gift.

I can't wait to share pictures with you all!! And hopefully we will also know whether we are on Team Pink or Team Blue!! We'd like a little boy to even things out, but I will be happy either way as long as its healthy... I know it sounds so cliche, but its the truth!!

1 comment:

This N That said...

Oh, how exciting to finally get to see your bean! Only a few weeks! You can do it!