Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm halfway there...

Yesterday marked the halfway point...YAY!! I can't believe how fast it really has gone by even though there have been moments when I thought I may not survive!! I am feeling much better now thankfully. I still have moments of sheer exhaustion and heartburn likes to visit me in the evening. I went to the doctors for a check up yesterday and my blood pressure is MUCH better so the medication seems to be doing its job! The baby's heart beat was 152. Does anybody have a guess if its a boy or girl? Whatever it is, he or she has been moving around like crazy. I love it! Most of the time when the baby is moving and I try to feel with my hand the little stinker will quit, but I finally was able to feel it moving last night!! I was so excited.

I will post a picture either tonight or tomorrow. I forgot to take one yesterday, but I'm pretty sure one day wont make much of a difference. Actually, I don't think I look much different then I did in my last picture 6 weeks ago...but maybe that's just wishful thinking!

In other news...last week was school conferences. All three kids got excellent reports. Not that I was worried or anything, but it's always nice to hear somebody speak kindly of your children. The girls are doing especially well in reading and Sammy actually is learning too. I wasn't sure how he'd do...he's very serious about his play time ya know...LOL!

Anyway...check back soon for an updated pic of my prego belly :]

2 comments:

Justin Hess said...

I'm guessing a girl...

Justin

Callie said...

So happy for you! Glad to hear all is going well. I know you're not scrapping much right now but I gave you an award on my blog so check it when you have the chance!!