There's A First Time For Everything
Like a bad habit, I was checking in on all my blogger friends again tonight, and to my surprise I find that a new friend of mine had awarded me with this...
Like a bad habit, I was checking in on all my blogger friends again tonight, and to my surprise I find that a new friend of mine had awarded me with this...
The Wylde Woman Award
The rules of this award are:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite http://www.tammyvitale.com/ so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
The rules of this award are:1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite http://www.tammyvitale.com/ so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
Me? An Award? Wow! I can't believe it! First, I'd like to thank the academy...no, wait, wrong award...LOL! Anyway...thanks so much Julia...you really are a sweetheart :)
Now, to pass the torch...I'd like to nominate the following...these women are awesome and I really enjoy reading their blogs (and maybe stalking them a bit) love you girls....
Hannah...my dearest and bestest friend...EVER!
Allison...i am always entertained by your little cutie-pa-tutie boys
Jami...your writing is an inspiration to me since I too love to express myself through words
Don't forget to check out these wonderful ladies and their rockin' blogs :) Oh, and check out Julia's blog too!
Thanks again Julia for the honor!!
4 comments:
:) Yayy!! Thanks for being a friend!! :)
Cool Award Jenn!
Blessings!!!
I am so honored to be a recipient of such a prestigious award. I will be contacting a famous designer to make me a special dress for the party. There's a party right? Tee Hee!
You're too sweet Jenn!
I love your writing too...and I am a blog stalker as well. Great minds DO think alike!
I, too, am so honored to finally win SOMETHING!!!!
And per Jami's message (she is totally hilarious) is there a party? I'm there... :)
You're so sweet Jen. Hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment