Friday, August 08, 2008

Like I Said....
There is a first time for everything. As I have mentioned before, I am a member on a wonderful forum for moms called Cafemom. On this forum every lady has their own home page kind of like myspace that you can add pictures to and make it all your own. There are also lots of different groups you can join. Of course, the majority of groups I'm in are scrapbooking groups. We do sketch challenges, swaps, and just talk about scrapping till we can't see straight! Recently, one of my groups has made their own blog. Each month the design team chooses some sketch challenges, and each member does her own version of that challenge. Also each month, they choose a guest design team member...and guess what...I have been chosen for the month of September!!! I am so excited. I have been on many scrapbooking related blogs and wished that I could be a guest DT member, but I have always been to chicken to give it a try. My skill level may not be to bad, but compared to some...anyway, I figured since I kind of already knew these wonderful ladies I was gonna go for it! They have sent me two sketch challenges and I have until September 1st to submit my layouts. They are really cute and I can't wait to get started. I will definitely be posting them here as well, so be on the look out. Oh, and don't forget to check out their blog over at
Let's Scrap Design Team!

And since we're on the subject...here are few of my recent layouts I've done for my Disney World Album...these are all from Epcotthanks for looking :)

6 comments:

Julia said...

YAYYY congrats on being the guest!! That is awesome. Looking forward to see what you come up with! :) That's exciting. I love all those pages, your work is really great!!

Princess, Daughter of the King said...

These are great Jenn! You are SO talented!

Jami said...

Thanks for sharing...very nice! When are we going to scrap together?? I've been looking for someone who has the passion to do it to keep me inspired. Keep on scrappin' and have fun being the guest. I will have to check it out!!

Julia said...

Hey! :) Check out my blog for an award for you!

Anonymous said...

Jenn,
I, too, would like to give you an award. Shame on me for not doing it earlier. Now, as you have known for many years, I have the best daughter in the world. BUT I would have to nominate you for the BEST LONGEST-RUNNING (2nd) DAUGHTER. Or perhaps the BEST MOST THOUGHTFUL HUGGER. Either way, we, your friends are the ones most blessed. Thank you for being you, Jenn. You are a treasure.
-Colleen

This N That said...

This first layout is BEAUTIFUL! I love everything about it!