August Already?
Can you believe that it is already August? I know time flys when you having fun, but really?!?! Sometimes I wish life would just slow down a bit, but then there are times when I catch myself wishing life away, so to say. Like before we went to Disney world, the days couldnt pass fast enough. Or like when I was pregnant and miserable everyday. The days drug on and on. Those are days that I will never get back and in all reality they really did fly by. I'm reminded of it every time I look at my kids and see how much they've grown. They are all going to school this year. That just doesn't seem right to me. And yet, I sometimes say I can't wait for school to start because we have been stuck in the house day after day and I feel like I may go insane. I know that once school starts though, summer will be over, and then...they graduate. Yes, just like that...in a blink of an eye. I try my best to appreciate and cherish each moment I have, and to embace every day that I am given. I do praise the Lord, everyday, for one more day to be with my family. I hope you will remember to do the same.
1 comment:
time really does fly by....i can't believe that annabelle is in school, let alone the two babies!!! it's just crazy!
your kids are growing up so fast...and I don't even get to watch..that's what is such a bummer! I'm always so thankful that you blog...at least I can keep up a little better with your lives, and watch thru pictures!
miss you!
Post a Comment