Home Safe
My parents made it home safely from Massachusettes! I missed them so much and Im so glad they are back. They got home yesterday afternoon so we went over and had dinner with them. Of course, we had to hear all about the trip. Now I want to go in a bad way!!! It sounds like an awesome place to visit. I will post some pics later (of which my mom took over 500 of...no kidding!!) Since it was such a special trip I am going to make a scrapbook for her. She's really excited about that. I had told her before she left that I wanted to so she needed to make sure she took lots of pictures...guess she listened!! I spent the day with her today too...I really needed some mother/daughter time. I so enjoy her company.
Onto other news...I am on a mission to find a new job. The little boy that I babysit is going to a new daycare that is closer to his mother's work place. So, this week is my last week having him. Even though I am a bit sad about that, I also think it may be a blessing in disguise. Now, having 3 children, I am limited to where I can work becuase by the time pay for daycare full time and gas, I may as well stay at home. And I would like to be home to get them on and off the bus once school starts. I have called a few people. Neither of them said yes, but neither of them said no. They may be looking for someone by the time school starts. Just in case you are wondering I have been talking to one lady who owns her own daycare and the other one is for the headstart program. So, I you could all just keep me and my family in your prayers as we begin a new journey, it would be much appreciated. I know that God has our best intrest at heart and that He will come through for us once again. God is good...all the time!
Onto other news...I am on a mission to find a new job. The little boy that I babysit is going to a new daycare that is closer to his mother's work place. So, this week is my last week having him. Even though I am a bit sad about that, I also think it may be a blessing in disguise. Now, having 3 children, I am limited to where I can work becuase by the time pay for daycare full time and gas, I may as well stay at home. And I would like to be home to get them on and off the bus once school starts. I have called a few people. Neither of them said yes, but neither of them said no. They may be looking for someone by the time school starts. Just in case you are wondering I have been talking to one lady who owns her own daycare and the other one is for the headstart program. So, I you could all just keep me and my family in your prayers as we begin a new journey, it would be much appreciated. I know that God has our best intrest at heart and that He will come through for us once again. God is good...all the time!

3 comments:
Anyone would be blessed to have you as an employee! I know that perfect job is right around the corner for you!
you are in my prayers, as always.
:) I'm so glad they had a wonderful time. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures! :)
I will keep you and your family in my prayers!! :)
Post a Comment