Saturday, September 08, 2007




YAY! We made it throught the first week of school. The kids have really enjoyed it so far. Annabelle is in the first grade and has Mrs. Filhart. Alivia is in Kindergarten and has Mr. Cozat. They did really good the first morning getting up and around, they were even ready 20 minutes early! So I had plenty of time for pictures. Sammy had to have his picture taken too, of course. I didn't cry when they left, but I couldn't believe how in one day how much older Annabelle seemed. Sammy had a hard time when they left though, he wanted to go too. When they got home they talked my ear off. The first thing Alivia said was that she didn't get her card turned. She was so proud of that. Like I had any doubt that she would! Annabelle will have homework everynight, which is a new thing to me. I don't think I had homework until I was in 4th grade! It's not much and I think she enjoys doing it....for now! Well, I'm looking forward to the rest of the year and to see what new things they will learn.

1 comment:

Shoemaker Family said...

Adorable kids - they all look so much like both of you and definitely like siblings!