Sammy got his first haircut today. I took him over to my sister, Julie's house. She always cuts my hair and she was just itching to cut his. It was getting kind of long and it was really bugging her. It was just finally growing in though and it was so cute and wild that we weren't sure if we were ready to cut it off. But all the grandkids are getting their pictures taken soon so I figured it was finally time. Of course I had plans to take all these cute pictures of him getting his first hair cut, but he had to sit on my lap so I only got one and it's not that great. He sure looks cute now, so much older. His first little boy haircut. He did really good for his first time.
Here is his before picture with his wild and crazy do. It was quite long....

This is during the haircut...I had to hold the camera over my head to get this shot...it took a few times of course..

This is the only after picture I have...once he was done he was out of there...and he didnt want his picture taken...it does look really cute though. My sweet little boy...he's growing so fast!

No comments:
Post a Comment