So much has happened since I last wrote. Of course, we had a wonderful Christmas. The kids were great. It is so much fun to see their excitement on Christmas morning. In April my mother-in-law took the four of us to Disney World for a week. My sister-in-law and her baby and Grandma also went. It was a lot of work with four kids, but it was so much fun. I can't wait to go again. I don't think I'll ever get tired of Disney World. There is always something new to discover. I feel like a little kid myself when I'm there. The kids are just amazed by everything. I wish I could see it through their eyes. I'm amazed as an adult, I can't imagine what they must think as small children. Of course, we were very tired and exhuasted by the time we got back, and also very home sick. But it was so worth it!
Tomorrow is my last day at work. I get to be home with the kids all the time now. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but I am so excited not to have to work at night. The kids really hated when I had to leave and so did I. I think our lives will be much simpler now.
Our summer has been wonderful so far. We've had a few days that were way to hot, but mostly it has been beautiful weather. We are going camping next weekend...in a tent with the kids. Crazy, I know! But it should be fun. I love camping so much. It brings back so many childhood memories.


1 comment:
What a wonderful blog! Your kids are so precious! What a blessing to be able to be home with them now. Enjoy every moment, even the tough ones. You are serving God by serving your family.
Post a Comment