Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Special Announcement and My First Ever Guest Post

Phew...that was a long title! As I mentioned before my best friend, Hannah May, delivered twins last week. As you can imagine she is very tired so she asked me to write a guest post announcing their birth! What an honor to be given that privilege! I just hope I did such exciting news justice. Head on over here and check it out!

I also had the privilege of visiting them when they were 3 days old and I just couldn't resist snapping a few (or 60+) pictures of these precious babes. Mama hasn't been able to get around to taking many pictures so she said I could share mine with all of you...they are on her blog too. 

Let me introduce you to the sweetest twins I have ever met:
  Miss Lydia May:
And Davis Robert:
 Here they are together:
 Of course I also had to get pictures of us holding the babies. 
They were so tiny and precious. I loved every second of our cuddle time.
I miss them so much already and can't wait until we can visit again. I have waited a long time to see my best friend become a mommy and I am truly happy for her! 
Congratulation Halleck Family! Love yous!!

No comments: