- We celebrated a special little girls 2nd birthday!!
- I made a special dress for the occasion, which said 2 yr old did NOT want to wear the day of her party
- I made her wear it anyway
- Said 2 yr old was also recovering from pneumonia during her birthday celebration, but it didn't slow her down one bit
- She gladly took her medication 3x's per day like it was a delicious treat
- I received a special phone call that I had been waiting for for nearly 9 months
- My best and dearest friend delivered twins the day after that special phone call!
- I made matching rompers for the precious babes
- I also made onesies with their names on the front and "tw" and "ins" on their bottoms
- After waiting 3 (long) days we headed down south to meet these very special little people for the first time
- They melted my heart
- We babysat while a very tired mommy and daddy took a much needed nap
- I miss them already and can't wait to see them again
- We collected to sap from the trees in our yard for syrup
- We hung out with our friends while
wethey produced our first ever batch of homemade syrup - It turned out amazing!
Monday, April 11, 2011
Here's what's been going on in our neck of the woods lately:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment