- The kids and I had a fantastic time on our "vacation!"
- It took me a few days to recover from that wonderful "vacation!" Why is that??
- We finally got our water heater fixed. The part we bought on ebay was the wrong part unfortunately, but as a last ditch effort hubby ran up to our local furnace shop and found the correct part.
- I was so happy to finally have a hot shower...just wish he would have listened to me a week earlier when I told him to go to said furnace shop!
- We had our homeschool co-op friends over for a play date for the first time! It was a lot of fun...in fact, they are coming back again this week!
- My van died while I was driving down the road...all of a sudden, no power steering or brakes! Thankfully I had just turned a corner so I was not going too fast to be able to stop!
- My mom and dad came to our rescue (I had all 4 kids with me of course!)
- Andy spent all day working on it. He had to replace the fuel pump...ugh!
- In the middle of working on my van, he got a phone call from JE Johnson asking him to return to work tomorrow! Talk about little notice, but I won't complain...at least he got called back!
- Andy and I are starting to plan our spring fishing trip for this year. We went to Jays to get me some new waders...
- They are PINK!!!
Tuesday, March 01, 2011
This and That
Here's a few things that have happened in the last week or so...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a great week, minus the van of course. We need pictures of you in your pink waders!!! :)
Post a Comment