As most of you now know, I have decided to homeschool my children this year. I have lots of reasons, none of which are that important on their own, but as a whole I feel in my heart this is the best thing for their education at this point. I know there will be bumps along the way, but the benefits out weigh the risks by far!
We are all very excited about what this school year holds.
We have purchased all our books...
sharpened our pencils...
set up our "school room"....
storage area...
and marked our calender!
The kids can not wait to get started. They are counting down the days in great anticipation. And I have to say they would not be nearly this excited if they were going to public school...which is encouraging to me for sure!
Of course, I have been a busy little beaver buying supplies, setting up school, and figuring out our daily schedule! I am so glad that I have something to do to keep me busy while I anxiously wait to get started. I have also been busy working on our
It's just a little something fun that I thought the kids and I would enjoy doing together everyday. I will share more details about that in my next post coming soon...so stay tuned!
1 comment:
Jenn,
Looks like you've been really busy, and are getting prepared!
I'm so excited for your family!
The kids will not only have an awesome first day, but an awesome year!
Love you.
Post a Comment