
Not that I really need one more project to add to my never ending list of projects, but when I saw this one I just couldn't resist. Last year I attempted the 365 project where I was supposed to take a picture every single day, but you can all guess how that ended up. Not that it was so hard to take a picture everyday, it was just seemed hard for me to find something interesting or different after so many days. Anyway...this project is something that I only have to do once a week which means I have seven days to complete it! My BFF, Hannah, who
did complete the project 365, was inspired by Emily's blog and her
52Q project. Each week a new question is posted and we can interpret it any way we want to.
Hannah has chosen to make tags with her questions. I decided to make mine on 4x6 index cards so I could put them in a photo album. I thought it would be fun to have them all together and be able to enjoy them for years to come. I am excited about this project because it combines two of my favorite things; scrapbooking and journaling. I have three done so far but I am going to post one at a time. I hope you enjoy them and maybe even be inspired to give it a try yourself!
Oh, and don't forget to stop by
Hannah's blog and check out her 52Q each week...she does amazing work as always!
2 comments:
you're too sweet jenn....
your card is beautiful! I love the 4x6 idea! Can't wait to see the rest of them!
What a neat idea!
Post a Comment