Yes...I'm still here. As you can imagine the past few weeks have been crazy busy and every time I sit down to the computer I'm just to whooped to update my blog. It's a good tired though. We had a wonderful Christmas break, probably one of the best we've ever had actually. My plan is to fill you all in on our Christmas fun within the next few days. I have a gazillion and one pictures, but I won't fry your retinas by making you look at all of them, so I will try to just pick some of my favorite...but I'm sure there will still be quite a few since there are a gazillion (and one) to choose from!
So, that's all I've got for tonight but stay tuned. I will be sharing about our Christmas parties, New Years Eve, and Annabelle's 9th birthday (which is tomorrow FYI!) See ya soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment