
Yep, that's right...I am not always on top of things...I don't always know what I am doing...I don't have it all together all the time. Shocking I know, but it's true! Things have been a little crazy around here these past few weeks. Every weekend we have parties to attend which means gifts to buy and wrap. I thought that I had all my shopping and gift buying done, but nope...I changed my mind at the last minute. Gasp! I didn't really plan on buying (or making) anything for the girls' teacher but then I found this tutorial courtesy of
Little Birdie Secrets for this adorable little desk calender and I just couldn't help myself. It was so easy to make and cute to boot! I think their teacher will really like it. In fact
I like it so much that I will be making a few more for some special people that I don't normally give gifts to! Who knows...maybe
you could be one of them!!
p.s. their school party is tomorrow...hence
the last minute!
2 comments:
That is so cute!! I am in no way crafty but I am sure I could pull this off. Hope the teachers like them!!
this calender is so cute!:)
Post a Comment