
Okay...okay...it has NOT been 4 weeks since I last posted a "NOT ME" Monday post...I would NOT miss that many in a row since I love "NOT ME" Mondays and undoubtedly had numerous things that I am sure I did NOT do!
If you recall, we recently went on a 4 day camping trip and I did NOT have a wonderful relaxing time despite all the work that I did NOT do or the rain that we did NOT have.
It also did NOT take me nearly 3 days to recuperate from said wonderfully relaxing camping trip.
During said camping trip I did NOT paint my four month old's little piggy's (that's baby toes for those of you that don't speak baby talk) hot pink....Nope...NOT ME!
I was NOT deliriously happy when we were able to snag some of the most delicious cinnamon rolls ever...
I did NOT plan on taking a picture of them just for this post....
and I did NOT, in my ravenous eating frenzy, forget to take said picture until there was only one scrumptious bite left...No way, NOT ME!
For example...One day while being distracted by talking to my husband on the cell phone I did NOT stand at somebody elses green minivan in the Meijer parking lot for 2 minutes wondering why it would not unlock only to realize that it was NOT my green minivan!
I then did NOT proceed to look around to make sure no one noticed me trying to unintentionally break into another persons vehicle!
And I surely did NOT walk off quickly towards my own green minivan
NOPE...that was NOT ME...and if you thought you saw me...I assure you, you did NOT!
Now...it's your turn. Leave me a comment and let me know some things you have NOT done recently...please...it will make me feel much better about myself! When you are done with that, head on over to MckMama's and check out what she and others have NOT been up to...it just might make you feel better about yourself!
Tootles!
2 comments:
Oh goodness...just so you feel better...I have NEVER done the same thing with white tahoes in the parking lot! :)
I love painted baby toes!
I did NOT wash five disposable diapers in the washing machine yesterday after my little "helper" threw them into the dirty clothes hamper instead of handing them to me to put away. Of course, I did NOT throw more dirty clothes on top of them without noticing they were there. It did NOT make an absolute mess of my laundry and wash and take over an hour and a half to clean!
Post a Comment