Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blog Hop Tuesday

I'm trying out something new today...Blog Hop Tuesday.
Today's theme is "3 Things You Didn't Know About Me."

1) When I was younger I always said I wanted an even number of kids...either 2 or 4. I never imagined that I would actually have 4 kids, but apparently I didn't want to let myself down by having an odd number of kids!

2) I never went to college because I didn't know what I wanted to be...and I still don't know what I want to be. (Besides being a wife and mommy of course...which in itself is a never ending job!)

3) I long to someday write and publish a book. About what you ask...I have NO idea...probably something about keeping your sanity while raising 4 kids, but first I need to figure out just how to do that!


MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Just hopping by! #2 and #3 I can relate to! Happy Blog Hop!

Oldqueen44 said...

You better watch those 4 kids... I had 4 and now I have 16 grandkids. Blessings in abundance.

Evelyn Mayfield said...

Thank you for sharing your life with us, and also your 3 things... Do not give up your dream of writing. I dreamed while I was in my teens, then did nothing firm about it until I was in my 30s. I discovered a whole new world, and now have a self-published paperback, The Busy Person's Prayer Book. Get in touch if you need moral support. Good luck and God bless.
Evie
http://prayersncrafts.blogspot.com

Jami said...

I see we have much in common, Jenn! I said the very same thing about kids...no odd numbers! I also dream of that published writing...keep it in sight and you will do it one day! You should have a phd in mommyhood by now, right?