Monday, July 13, 2009

"NOT ME" Monday...# 8

Guess what today is...I will give you three guesses...have you figured it out yet? That's right...it's "NOT ME" Monday! What gave it away??

I did NOT miss (in both senses of the word) participating in last weeks NMM!
I did NOT keep a running tab in my mind all week long of all the things I could post about this week....
And I certainly have NOT forgotten everything on misplaced said list.
No...NOT ME....I have a much better memory than that!

Now...what were we talking about? Just kidding *wink-wink*

Recently I had my doctors appointment with the urologist. I was definitely NOT nervous at all about the procedure she was going to perform. And I did NOT feel silly after it was all done because it wasn't nearly as bad as I had imagined it was going to be.

And then...I did NOT do a happy dance after the doctor told me everything looked great and I had nothing to worry about. I did, however, at least wait to do this happy dance after the doctor left the room!

I did NOT freak out just a little bit when I called to reschedule my daughter's ultrasound appointment and was told that this particular ultrasound could only be done in the morning hours because she was not allowed to eat after midnight!

WHAT?!?...they want me to starve my baby for at least 9 hours...there was NO way that I was going to do that! See...NO freaking out here!

I did NOT immediately call her pediatricians office and explain to them that there was NO way I was going to go through with this (she is only 3 months old) and explained to them that there MUST be some kind of mistake on their end. I was NOT a little put off that it took the doctor a whole day to get back to me, but thankfully he assured me that, although everything was right on their end, I could feed Sydney up to a few hours before her appointment.

Ahhh...all better now. Not that I have anything to feel better about though because like I said I did NOT freak out!

I did NOT make my first (ever) batch of strawberry freezer jam this week...and I was NOT just a little bit proud of myself that it turned out so delicious. I am a humble person and would NOT brag about my accomplishments...especially when I made homemade english muffin bread to go with the jam and totally did NOT ruin both loaves....but please...don't ask!

Well...that's about it for me this week...seeing that I still can't find that list...I'm sure it will show up after I publish this post.

Now, it's your turn...leave me a comment and let me know some things that you did NOT do this week...you will feel so much better when you get it off your chest. And while you're at it don't forget to stop by MckMama's blog and check out a new blogger or two by clicking on the links in red after MckMama's NOT Me post.

3 comments:

Crow said...

Mmmm...strawberry jam and english muffin bread? Sounds delicious! I would NOT eat a whole loaf in a sitting by myself! NOT ME! :)

Actually...if you would send me the english muffin bread recipe I would love to try it! :)

Hannah said...

YUM! Strawberry Jam! I love that stuff! And, I know that that english muffin bread is yummy! I've ruined plenty of loaves of it...I always seem to under bake it! When it's cooked all the way thru though, it's awesome!

I did NOT make 3 batches of cookies today, and I did NOT test taste each batch of dough, and a cookie from each batch, right after complaining on my blog that I have not lost weight on my South Beach diet like I want to!
Nope, NOT me!

stupid diets anyway!

Unknown said...

Whew! Glad your lil girl can eat before her US! My son was 18 months when he had to have an MRI...we had to sleep deprive him beforehand and not let him eat or drink anything at least 12 hours before...it was tough!

Hope it all goes ok!

Stopping in from NMM.