Well, it's time for "Not Me" Monday again and boy oh boy do I have a good one for you this week. I am almost to embarrassed to post this week...almost!But the most embarrassing part of this whole post is that when I did NOT do the things I am about to admit to, the first thought that went through my mind was..."this will make a great "NOT ME" post! UGH! Oh well, what's a girl to do?
So, here we go...let's just get this over with...quick and painless...just like ripping off a band aid...right??
First off, I most certainly did NOT forget that my children were getting out early on their last day of school. I did NOT head to town to get new tires on my car only a few hours before they were to be home, and after my tires were on I did NOT say to myself...'self, you have a few hours before the kids get home so lets do a little shopping since you have some great coupons and can get some free things.'
I would NOT do that, and I definitely would NOT EVER forget my children!
Speaking of tires...I am a thrifty shopper and I am always looking for the best deal...hence my addiction with coupons...so in my need for a good deal I spent the morning calling a few tire places. I finally found a place that gave me a price I
I did NOT drive all over town looking for this tire place and I did NOT throw a
Last, but not least, I made meatloaf for dinner the other night, which is one of the family favorites...I opened the door to the oven to check on it and when I went to close it the shelf got stuck but I did NOT push on it anyway and in the process I did NOT tip the whole pan right over! I would NOT do something like that...I know better!
Okay...I think I have confessed enough embarrassing, goofy, crazy, off my rocker things for one post. Is it getting warm in here, or is it just me?
I'm sure none of you have done anything quite as bad as me, but I would still like to hear some of the things you have NOT done this week. And while you are at it, don't forget to stop by Mckmama's blog* and check out what others have NOT been up to.
* Side note... I just checked out MckMama's blog and it appears as if she may not be hosting "NOT ME" Monday today....some of you may be familiar with Mckmama's story and some of you may not...if you are not I highly recommend that you check out her blog. She is an amazing woman and her little boy, Stellan, is a true miracle...anyway, she is just a little worn down at the moment with all that is going on, so if you think of her today, would you please say a prayer for her and her family?
7 comments:
great therapy--isn't it! :)
thanks for sharing!
Great post! I must admit, I, too, think about the silly, crazy, stupid mistakes I make and that it would make a fun NMM post! :) (Nice to meet you!)
once again, you made me laugh! love your NMM posts! ;) I'm not that creative! (and that "not" is really suppose to be there!)
Great NMM posts!
A fun Not me post. I found your blog via MckMama's site. I love your Blog title. What a sweet family you have. God bless.
Hey Jenn,
I don't have access to facebook at work...and I'll forget by the time I get home. :) Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday!
I hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday to you!!! I am a friend of Hannah May's, and I love her so much that I am sure that I love you too! Have a wonderful b-day.
Post a Comment