
Yesterday we went back to Saginaw to have the information in Sydney's apnea monitor downloaded and read. The results...she only had one apnea in the last month! She will still have to be on it for at least another month, but they would like me to only have it on when she is sleeping or when I can not see her (like when we are in the car.) When we came home with it I was told to only take it off during bath time so it was on pretty much 24/7, but they don't want it to be on the often now. Basically, they want me to start weaning
myself off it! It will give me a lot more freedom and also help me to not be so dependent on it when she is finally done with it. I have to tell you, I have had it off quite a bit today, and as nice as it was to be able to move around more with her, it was kind of nerve wracking. I know it will get easier and that she will be just fine without it, but it's still kind of scary in the meantime.
They also did a weight check yesterday and she now weighs 10.12 lbs and is 22 and 3/4 in. long!! She is a growing girl for sure and has a
very healthy appetite!!
So, that is about it for now...well, until June that is. She will have an ultrasound done then and her 8 week check up including immunizations...so looking forward to that...NOT! She will also have her monitor downloaded again and hopefully they will say all is good and she will not have to have it anymore.
Here are two more "little piggy" pictures...I really couldn't choose just one to share...they are all just too adorable to keep to myself!
5 comments:
those piggy pictures are adorable! when is aunt hannah gonna get a copy for her fridge? :)
I'm so thankful that she only had one apnea last month! I can't believe shes been home that long!
praise God!!!!!
love you all.
She is beautiful! I love the little piggy pictures!
Your daughter is just adorable!!! I went back and read your birth experience. Oh my! Praise God that all is going well for her.
Sounds like great news! Love those little piggies!!!
Love the piggy pictures!! I am so glad that you received good news today!! Praising God with you!! I continue to keep you in my prayers!
Blessings and hugs!!
Post a Comment