Monday, January 05, 2009

My Life 365
I know it's a "tradition" to make New Year's Resolutions, but personally I don't believe in them. I think if you want to do something to change or enhance your life you can do that at any point...no reason to wait till the new year. So, with that being said, I am taking on an exciting challenge instead called Project 365. So many times I find myself only capturing on film the major events of our lives and the everyday moments just pass us by. The challenge is to take a picture every single day of the year for one year. Some pictures will be of special things and some will just be of life as it happens. I find the entire concept very intriguing. I think it will be a lot of fun in 2010 to be able to look back at 2009 and see our everyday life in pictures. I have started a new blog that will be dedicated to this challenge. You can find it here at My Life 365. Many of my friends over at Cafemom are taking this challenge and we are all looking forward to this exciting adventure down memory lane. I hope that you too will consider this challenge even if you do it once a week. I think you will be glad you did.

P.S. I am a little behind at getting this new blog started so today I am posting days 1-4. Hey... I didn't say the challenge was to be on top of things...just to take a picture everyday...LOL! Now go check it out...thanks!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

hey!
I'm doing this too...I've been planning in for a month or so now...I'm just posting on my current blog, and hopefully that will help me keep it a little more current!

can't wait to check out your new blog!

Lisa said...

What a great idea! I might give it a try!