Happy Birthday Annabelle!!
Tomorrow is Annabelle's 8th birthday!! I can hardly believe it. What's weird is that I remember being 8 myself...yikes!! We had planned a family birthday party for her on Saturday, but unfortunately Sammy has pneumonia and Annabelle was recovering from the stomach flu. So, we decided it was best if we postponed it until everyone was feeling better. Luckily though, Andy and I had taken her to get her birthday present a little early. She has been asking for a few years to get her ears pierced, but I didn't think she was quite old enough until now. We kept it a secret until we got there...well, almost...Grandma Teresa kind of let the cat out of the bag when we dropped the other two kids off to her to babysit! She was pretty excited though and maybe just a bit nervous. We had a really nice day together. First we took her to Ruby Tuesday's for lunch.
Apparently my kids aren't very socialized, or maybe just well mannered, because when we got ready to leave she asked if we needed to clean the table off first! I told her we didn't need to at that kind of restaurant, but she did need to go do the dishes so she better hurry up. She didn't think that was too funny.
After lunch we headed off to Claire's to get her ears pierced. She picked out pretty flower shaped earrings.
She looked pretty worried while they were prepping her, but once they put them in she had this look on her face like she couldn't believe that was it! She looks so grown up now.
She asked me if I thought Alivia and Sammy would notice. I said Alivia definitely would, but Sammy's a boy...and we all know how well boys notice things...LOL!
I am so proud of my little girl who is growing up way to fast. She is such a sweetheart.
Happy Birthday Annabelle...we love you!!!
Tomorrow is Annabelle's 8th birthday!! I can hardly believe it. What's weird is that I remember being 8 myself...yikes!! We had planned a family birthday party for her on Saturday, but unfortunately Sammy has pneumonia and Annabelle was recovering from the stomach flu. So, we decided it was best if we postponed it until everyone was feeling better. Luckily though, Andy and I had taken her to get her birthday present a little early. She has been asking for a few years to get her ears pierced, but I didn't think she was quite old enough until now. We kept it a secret until we got there...well, almost...Grandma Teresa kind of let the cat out of the bag when we dropped the other two kids off to her to babysit! She was pretty excited though and maybe just a bit nervous. We had a really nice day together. First we took her to Ruby Tuesday's for lunch.
Apparently my kids aren't very socialized, or maybe just well mannered, because when we got ready to leave she asked if we needed to clean the table off first! I told her we didn't need to at that kind of restaurant, but she did need to go do the dishes so she better hurry up. She didn't think that was too funny.
After lunch we headed off to Claire's to get her ears pierced. She picked out pretty flower shaped earrings.
She looked pretty worried while they were prepping her, but once they put them in she had this look on her face like she couldn't believe that was it! She looks so grown up now.
She asked me if I thought Alivia and Sammy would notice. I said Alivia definitely would, but Sammy's a boy...and we all know how well boys notice things...LOL!I am so proud of my little girl who is growing up way to fast. She is such a sweetheart.
Happy Birthday Annabelle...we love you!!!
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNABELLE!!!
I can't wait to see you with your beautiful new earrings!!! ;)
Aw, Happy Birthday Annabelle! I remember that I had to wait until I was 8 yrs old to get my ears pierced too!
You are such a big girl now! And your Mom is right, a real sweetheart too. I bet Jesus is real happy with the little girl you are.
Happy Birthday Annabelle!
I love seeing your pictures here on the blog! You have really grown up!
Happy B-day sweety!!! I love you so much!!!!
Post a Comment