Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Sneak Peak...
Yep...I'm gonna tease you all a bit...here's a sneak peak at my annual Christmas letter...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our 2008 Christmas Letter
Merry “Tismas” everybody, it’s Sammy here. Since I’m 3 now, mommy said I could write the Christmas letter this year. She also said this year went by really fast, but I don’t know about all that. I’m to busy playing and eating. Those are my two favorite things to do by the way…especially the eating!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a few people that I am mailing these too so I can't post the whole thing just yet, but I will put up the rest as soon as I can...I just wanted to give you all something to look forward too :)
Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Callie said...

What a seriously cute idea! I LOVE it... I'll have to remember it for my letters next year! You're so creative!!