Not Even A Crumb....
As I suspected, everybody loved the chocolate pretzels and not even a crumb was left! They were a huge success and I was told that I have to make them for every party from now on.
I think I can handle that, especially since I have the best little helpers!
The party went really well and we had a lot of fun. The kids were all so good...and when I say all, I mean 16 of them ages 8 and under! Here they are (except the 3 babies) waiting to open their presents.
They don't see each other very often so they really had a great time playing together!
I think I can handle that, especially since I have the best little helpers!
The party went really well and we had a lot of fun. The kids were all so good...and when I say all, I mean 16 of them ages 8 and under! Here they are (except the 3 babies) waiting to open their presents.
They don't see each other very often so they really had a great time playing together!
No comments:
Post a Comment